I am now Open for both Clinic Treatments and Home Visits operating under Covid-19 secure guidelines issued by the British Acupuncture Council. Please click here for details.
I am a qualified Acupuncturist and Naturopath and I am here to provide support for you, wherever you are at in your life. All treatments are tailored to exactly where you are at and what you need. I support your physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
I also work with children of all ages. Their energy is very dynamic and as a result they usually respond to treatment even more quickly than adults.
I treat the whole person in a holistic way, even if you come to me with a specific medical diagnosis.
Some areas of particular interest include the following:
Emotional Support – Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia
- Acupuncture to settle the nervous system and calm the emotions can be Incredibly Powerful; however, in addition I also offer an intuitive ear, an open heart, and a safe space for you to be exactly where you are at, without judgement.
Physical Pain Management
- I have many years of experience in treating Men, Women and Children with a range of Musculoskeletal Symptoms, ranging from more generalised pain in the body, e.g. fibromyalgia symptoms, to more specific pain like facial neuralgia, headaches, sports injuries, trauma, backache, and many types of acute and chronic pain. This list is not exhaustive.
Everything ‘Woman’ from Menstruation to Menopause
- Experience in supporting women of all ages, with symptoms ranging from amenorrhea (no period) to heavy periods, and specifically providing support to help regulate the cycle, supporting ease of conception and general wellbeing.
- I have supported many women through their morning sickness symptoms.
- Many women find Acupuncture very effective for Menopausal Sweats and I have an affinity with supporting women through this time. This can be a time of journeying into some deep inner wisdom albeit with all the specific very personal physical and emotional challenges this change of season can bring for a woman.
Digestive Symptoms / Low Energy
- As well as obvious digestive symptoms, a weakened digestive tract can also manifest as low energy levels, weak muscles, or general tiredness and weakness in the body. In addition to using Acupuncture and Moxa I am also a qualified Naturopath and can offer Dietary and Lifestyle support to aid the digestive system and increase energy levels in many ways.